Stringently Tested and Approved
DISCLAIMER: The U.S. FDA, EPA, USDA, and OSHA logos used here are not intended as or to be viewed as an endorsement by these governmetal agencies for any of Hygeia’s products or services at all or in any way. This specifically relates to their approval of “OZONE” as a cleaning and sanitizing solution. OSHA does not issue certifications but has established PELs (Permissable Exposure Limits) for Ozone use. Hygeia is only making a claim that there is oversight by responsible and capable regulatory agencies in regards to the use of ozone in both aqueous and gasseous state which is what Hygeia products produce.
Hygeia Eliminating Smelly Trash Odors
Sanitizing Car Seat - Our First Testimonial!
Hygeia Pet Urine Odor Eliminated and Sanitized
Hygeia - Cleaning My Refrigerator Ice Maker
Hygeia - Pet Safe - Sanitizer
Hygeia Cleaning Your Washing Machine
Using a Natural Cleaner Near Fruits & Stove Area
Hygeia Sanitizing My Kitchen Cutting Board
Hygeia - Cleaning The Office
Hygeia - Cleaning Chiropractor's Office
eliminating smelly cutting board odors
Goodbye germs. Goodbye dirt, Goodbye odors, Goodbye spending money on chemicals. Hello, clean. Hello, savings. Hello, healthy!
- Blue and Red indicator lights assure you it’s working
- One-touch button reduces operator fatigue
- Polycarbonate design for strength even in commercial settings
- Quick charger with “full battery” light indicator
- Eliminates virtually all receiving handling and inventory carrying costs
- Eliminates on-going replacement costs for chemicals
- Eliminates all waste like spills and overuse
- Perfect stability control—will never lose efficacy when sitting on the shelf
- Eliminates all errors associated with mixing or dilution stations
- Superior safety
- Never run out of product as long as you have water
- No need spending time traveling to and from a dilution station
- Eliminates all “chemical miles” associated with making, blending, storing, and transporting conventional chemicals.
- Zero risks of spill hazards
- Zero risks of downstream contamination
- Leaves no residuals behind
- Ozone is approved for use on organic foods per the USDA
- Perfect stability control. Never loses efficacy while sitting on a shelf
- TUV and CE certifications
- No chemicals to spill
- No chemicals to store or dispose
IT SAVES MONEY!
- Eliminates ongoing chemical purchases.
- Eliminates spill waste and overuse
- Eliminates accidental chemical spills damage to assets like carpet
- Eliminates all receiving, handling and inventory carrying costs
“How does this Killer work without harm?”
A couple of wizards from MIT figured out a way to make an electrolytic cell using a tiny diamond. The cell is in the head of the trigger bottle right before the solution exits the spray head. This ensures we are making aqueous ozone the moment the user demands it by pulling the trigger and out comes aqueous ozone. No matter if you use it in the morning, night, the next week or even the next month, you will still get the same concentration of killer solution.
Of course, we conducted rigorous testing on a wide variety of surfaces with a variety of pathogens. See our video showing the third-party labs where the testing was completed.